Good luck! Please upload a recent, up-to-date CV using the box below and don’t miss out any vital info that might assist with your application!
- 22,000 - 25,000
- 26th September 2020
- Ref #Ad250920
A specialist, unique business, a leader within their field, supplying a wide range of exquisite made to order products to a variety of high-end customers. They seek an enthusiastic, experienced Purchasing Assistant to join a small team of 3 in a fast paced role, covering a period of maternity for around 10-11 months.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Arranging transportation of goods
- Ensuring products are delivered on time and in full
- Booking goods in to stock
- Ensuring required stock levels are maintained
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Dealing with invoice and stock queries
- Sourcing new products
- Liaising with other departments
- General office administrative duties
You will be in possession of the following skills and experience….
- Previous experience of working within a purchasing department
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Good use of initiative
- Good level of computer literacy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- High level of Numeracy
Perks and Benefits:
- A salary £22k - £25k Depending upon level of experience
- Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, early finish on a Friday 4.45pm!
- 23 Days holiday
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Immediate start available
Want to apply for this job? Just fill in the form below.
Don’t have a CV? Download our CV template here