Good luck! Please upload a recent, up-to-date CV using the box below and don’t miss out any vital info that might assist with your application!
Social Media & Marketing Executive
- 20,000 - 22,000
- 23rd November 2021
- Ref #AD 231121
Europe’s largest supplier of specialist equipment supplying to customers both in the UK and wider Europe. A fast-moving business, operating with a relatively small but fast-paced marketing team in which everyone is expected to efficiently and accurately ‘own their role’ have an immediate opening for a Social Media and Marketing Executive to join them immediately on a permanent basis.
The role will involve the following:
- Assist in developing and actioning the social media strategy in line with business objectives.
- Assist in managing the mix of content across social channels to hit key territories and drive maximum engagement and growth.
- Facebook Ads management.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to plan and action various promotions across different social media channels, targeting our key territories across Europe.
- Own administration elements, including regular reporting of social performance and budget/spend activity.
- To assist in our focus on video content i.e., Tik Tok, Instagram Reels.
- General admin support for the Marketing Team
- A passion for social media and video content.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Facebook Ads.
- An interest in tattoos.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to build relationships with immediate team and wider business colleagues.
- Good level of copywriting writing skills.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative with the ability to be both reactive and proactive.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Can work to deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary £20,000-£22,000 p.a. (Depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with an extra day added per year of service (up to 23 days).
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
Want to apply for this job? Just fill in the form below.
Don’t have a CV? Download our CV template here