Good luck! Please upload a recent, up-to-date CV using the box below and don’t miss out any vital info that might assist with your application!
Regional Sales Manager
- Sheffield (S2)
- 23,000 - 25,000
- 10th October 2021
- Ref #AD101021
A national, specialist group of Civil Engineers with a vast array of prestige projects under their belt! Are looking for a Graduate of Engineering or Business calibre to join them on their employed traineeship, offering a permanent position and a the role of Regional Sales Manager at the end of the traineeship and mentoring process.
Full training and mentoring throughout to enable you to successfully fulfil the role of Regional Sales Manager, duties and training as follows:-
- Understanding and training in sales and business development strategies
- Meeting with key accounts on a regular basis, engaging with customers and building relationships
- Training on company products
- Understanding, learning company sales techniques and products available
- Supporting commercial policies
- Actively participate in strategies as developed and communicated by senior management
- Full training on markets and customers - ensuring that resources are fully applied
- Manage and regularly evaluate existing customers and the activity in their markets:
- Market activity including competitor activity, price levels, new products, technical specifications, working practices, political developments, market structures etc.
We are seeking a someone with the following attributes:
- Educated to Degree level
- Knowledge of the construction industry and civil engineering would be beneficial but not essential
- Whilst always having the support of their manager, the role requires someone who is confident and able to make decisions to a mid-management level
- Proven experience of technical sales (desirable)
The role is offered with the following benefits package:
- A salary of 23k-25k starting
- 8% contributory pension scheme
- Work from home
- 10k performance related bonus
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 after 1 year service
- International travel
- On site car parking
- Accessible offices from M1
Want to apply for this job? Just fill in the form below.
Don’t have a CV? Download our CV template here