Hello! Welcome to One Resource
The linchpin between great jobs and great people!
Search our new job opportunities below
Check out our new jobs that we have lined up.
Candidate of the month
- Lisa - Key Account Manager
- Resides: Sheffield South
- 28k negotiable
- Available at 4 weeks notice
- Will consider contract and permanent positions
We are representing Lisa; a background managing products and customer expectation. Solid product management background, from working with product development through to international shipping duties. Manufacturing and diverse unique product background in Party and Entertainment/Clothing sectors.
- * Managing customer expectations
- *Responsive for orders
- *Developing product for the customer
- *Managing design, concept and selection of products for the customer
- *Input of design of product
- *Analysis of product/stock/inventory
- *Conversant with identifying new product lines
Tip of the month
We appreciate the prospect of an interview can be quite daunting and often you’ll not know where to start with interview preparation! What to ask? What to do in terms of prep etc.? So, we have compiled a little list of potential thought-provoking tips and knick-knacks to help ease the nerves, so you’re armed and ready to NAIL IT!
- Have a look on the website, get some background info about the business – always a given!
- Get an idea of a project you’ve worked on, they may ask you something competency based – about a “time when” or something you have done, work-related, that ultimately had a positive outcome
- Have some questions to ask (it takes the limelight off you and shows some interest about the role)
- Understand the role – what you can offer in the form of transferable skills, be aware of what you are able to contribute in terms of solid experience relevant to the job spec
- Have a clear knowledge of your strengths and weaknesses (3/4 points of each)
- Be able to provide good examples of work-related scenarios, instead of “you work well in a team” – elaborate as to why it is that you work well in a team
- Try to give solid examples & scenarios instead of giving generalisations about your skill-set discuss this as an example rather than as a statement
Let us put our dedicated research methods to use!
We are all about seeking compatibility between the employers we work with and those on the lookout for their next career move; you, the job seeker!
Upload your CV and let us partner with you, working together to unearth the ideal, new job opportunity!
Job seekers placed in roles in 2018
Exclusive Employer partnerships
We don’t consider ourselves to be your average recruitment agency, nor claim to be something we’re not!
Our ethics and the foundation of our model is widely based on honesty, integrity and passion for matching people to employers to create harmonious, long lasting partnerships!
We work with a wide range of job seekers and businesses across the South Yorkshire region; we seek out job opportunities for the ambitious and through a comprehensive attraction, screening and selection process we take the hassle out of recruitment for employers.
Our blog is catered to job seekers and employers alike, featuring lots of handy knick-knacks and relevant job-market info!
Follow us on social media to see and apply for new jobs, straight from your newsfeed!
Our social media feeds are forever being updated with new jobs, new opportunities, handy knick-knacks and tips! Follow us to get the most up to date new job info! Apply for new positions, straight from your phone!
Have a look behind the scenes at what we’ve been up to!
Take a look at our social media platforms for a glimpse 'behind the scenes'. This is where we share far too many pictures of our dogs, coffee and cake (with a few helpful tips thrown in for good measure!) We know what a daunting prospect it can be, leaving a job, finding a job and starting a new one. But, whatever your reasons are for engaging our service, we promise to practice what we preach! Our aim is to offer you a highly personalised service; you’re not just a number to us! We will engage with you on a personal level and find out what makes you tick! We will treat your job search with confidentiality and offer guidance, support and advice along the journey!
500 Server Error
We could not process your request - the website may be down for maintenance or may be experiencing abnormal load.Home